Equality and Diversity in the workplace
The aims of this course are that upon completion you will have enough knowledge and understanding of how equality and diversity can be achieved within the workplace. To understand the importance of equality and diversity and how you can make a difference. This starts with you by treating all people with fairness, tolerance and respect.
- Understand what is meant by equality and diversity
- Understand the protected characteristics defined by law
- Understand the different types of discrimination and how to identify it
- Understand the effects of inappropriate behaviour and how to approach it
- Understand how to report concerns.
Upon successfully completing this course you will be awarded a certificate in Equality and Diversity.
Course duration: 60 minutes.